For long life and maintenance-free convenience, look no further than the AURORA FC Series Inverter, Solar System and UPS battery. Manufactured for most vehicles on the road today, the FC Series is tough enough to handle your demanding performance needs.
- Stand-by-Use Applications
- Emergency lights and guide lights
- Security lights and guide lights
- Disaster prevention System and equipment
- Telephone and telecommunications equipment
- Automatic fire alarm facilities
- Gas leak alarm facilities
- Computer peripheral terminals
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply)
Cycle Use Applications
- Portable video tape recorders (VTR)
- Electric power tools
- Portable measuring instruments.
- Fish Detector
- Material Testing machine
- Portable tape recorders
- medical electronic equipment
- Portable television
- Models and electrical toys
- Specially design for Inverters
- Maintenance Free Battery
- Sealed Construction
- Safety and Reliability
- Excellent Large Current Discharge Performance
- Longer Shelf Life
- Maintenance Free Battery: There is no need to replenish with water tanks to the unique gas recombination system, which totally transforms the generated gas into water.
- Sealed Construction: The unique sealed construction and sealing technique guarantee ensures that no electrolytes leakage can occur from the terminals or case of the battery.
- Safety and Reliability: The gas pressure venting system is designed to release excessive gas and ressel automatically in the event gas pressure rises to a level above the normal rate. Thus, there is no excessive gas build-up in the battery.
- Excellent Large Current Discharge Performance: The unique low self-discharge ensures the battery have excellent large current discharge performance.
- Longer Shelf Life: Under the ambient temperature of 25+-5C, upto 4-5 years designed stand-by service life or cycle life 0f 1000 times can be expected.
- Normal Capacity: 120 AH
- Normal Voltage: 12V
- Weight: 34Kg
- Storage Time: Less than 12 months from manufactures or previous top up charge