Fire Safes are usually made of a thin metal double wall and have a fire-resistant insulating material between the walls. They have a minimum level of security, because they are designed to protect (especially papers) against fire. They have to maintain an internal temperature of below 200 degrees C (the point at which documents will be destroyed) .The safes provide the fire protection for either 30, 60, 90 or 120 minutes. Similar to them, but a bit more effective, there are the Data Fire Safes which maintain less than 52 degrees C (the point at which data media is destroyed) and also protect against high humidity, electro magnetic contamination, etc
- Multi-walled body contain special fireproof stuffing material (foaming concrete).
- Adjustable / removable shelf or drawer.
- Strong locking mechanism and three-way locking bolts.
- Heavy duty vault style door, hinges and multi-walled body construction.
- Live action locking bolts and dead locking bolts secure the door in place.
- Excellent power coating finish in body color deep grey, door color light grey.
Electronic Locking System:
- Standard deliver with high security electronic magnet drive lock with a clear LED display which shows the function status including the battery status (4 alkaline batteries are freely offered).
- Open and close safe require both electronic code access and combination lock access.
- Equipped with emergency key lock system for the emergent situation happens.
- Latest 12 times opening record with alarm system
- Open/close: 4-8 digital code, emergency key or emergency battery unit.
- Ensuring the inner temperature less than 188C (244.4F), while exposed in 1030C (1886F) flame for one hour.
- External: (H)990x(W)600x(D)610mm
- Internal: (H)780x(W)460x(D)410mm
- Packing: (H)1020x(W)650x(D)650mm
- Weight: 200Kg