Sony's VPL-EX70 data projector is affordable and ideal, especially in education and business. They provide a high brightness of 2600 lumens and also offer native XGA resolutions. It also equipped with a short focal-length lens enabling large-screen projection from a very short distance.
- Lumens: 2600.
- Technology: 3-LCD.
- Contrast Ratio: 900:1
- Lamp Life: 3000 H (Lamp mode: High), 4000 H (Lamp mode: Standard)
- Resolution : 750 horizontal TV lines (Video input) 1024 × 768 dots (RGB input)
- Cabinet Colour White
- Colour Light Output 2600 (Lamp mode: High) / 2000 (Lamp mode: Standard)
- Colour System NTSC3.58/PAL/SECAM/NTSC4.43/PAL-M/PAL-N/ PAL60 system
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 314 × 109 × 269 mm (w/h/d) (without projecting parts)
- Mass Approx. 2.9 kg (6 lb 6 oz)
- Projector Lens Approx. 1.2 times zoom lens (manual), f=18.53 to 22.18mm, F=1.65 to 1.93
- Projector System 0.63 inch TFT LCD panel, (BrightEra)
- Screen Coverage 40? to 300? (40? to 300? auto focus operation range)
- Weight: 3.0 Kg